Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Workbench - Shinobu

 Another new  project is this sweet girl Shinobu.
I don't know the character at all, but she must be very sweet.  Just look at all those donuts around her ('-^*)

 


After soaking her in a degreaser for a day, I spend couple of hours adjusting her dress with hair dryer and trying to find where all the pieces go to.
I didn't touch the individual donuts as of yet >_<   I think I'll paint them first.






Workbench - Lelouch King

This "little" guy is for a friend.
She provided me with this kit and it was such a pleasure to work on it.  I think it was one of the cleanest resin kits I ever worked before.

So without any delay I present you Lelouch, the king of Britania from Code Geass.



The only small thing I had to really fix before priming, was a tip that broke off his cape. Hopefully it will do a lot better when I ship him  >_<
I had to insert some pins, since the glue by itself will never hold it strong enough.
 

 Some parts after two priming's.

 

 This kit is a pleasant challenge for me.  It is always kind of hard to get the white to look good.  I really love how my grey shading turned out.
Oh, by the way, I am trying to get the same colors and feeling as the first picture of Lelouch I posted at beginning.



 The shading on blue.  One with flash and the other one without.
Guess which is which :P



 Glossed up the boots and a quick preview of his lower parts


 OK, next pictures are results of some very involved hand brushing hours.


 And of course, the king can not be without his chess board.


 His Highness is almost finished.  I just hope you guys don't mind me cramming almost all of the WIP on him in one post.

Workbench - Vampirella

Another update for Vampirella.

Painted her swim suit/underwear.
Its painted with gold metallic, followed by clear red.  It was kind of hard to take an acurate picture of the color since the glossiness keeps reflecting my flash.
Here is the closest match to the colors I have.



Also I had some time to work on her base.
The moss took the longest to dry :D



 And some face painting :D

I still need to touch-up some stuff, but for the most parts, she is done.

Future projects

Once again I am waaaayy behind on my updates
But don't worry, I will try my best to post as many post right now as possible  ('-^*)

OK, for starters I would like to share something that I got not that long ago.  Its a JAF-CON Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon duo with HUGE base.
It looks amazing in person.  Now I just have to find some time to actually work on it   (*^.^*)  










Huge hugs to tama for finding this kit.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Electra finished

Also I finished this little lady.
It was a little struggle for me.  Her face just would not look right, so I had to repaint it couple of times.

Anyway, I hope you like her.



  
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...