Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Home remodeling


I was on vacation last week, but didn't get to work on my models at all, because we have been working on our house remodeling. We repainted our living room, it use to be light beige color and now its light white-grey. Plus I installed mirrors on one of the walls. The room looks brighter and bigger now. Plus we painted some other stuff in the house. I am so not used to this kind of work, my muscles were kind of sore for a while, but it was worth it.

I am very happy with results, even that I didn't get to play with my models.

1 comment:

contractor said...

The first step towards successful Home Improvement Remodeling is to find out how much your home is presently worth. The next thing you need to know is what is the top sales price in your area - for totally updated and refurbished homes - of the same approximate size as your home. The difference between the present value of your home and the ceiling price of 'like' homes in your area is your maximum home improvement remodeling budget for all and any works you plan to do around your home. http://contractor-remodeling-home-repair.blogspot.com.