Friday, February 10, 2012

Workbench - Black Canary

Another new project.

This is a modified kit of Black Canary.



The kit came in all primed, but for my disappointment, it wasn't ready to paint  (^_^;)
Her elbow was broken and she had lots of scratch marks all over her body.  Plus I was asked to give her some cloth stockings, so I had to modify her even more.


The first clean up.
 

I decided to cut off her boots for easier access and build-up of stockings, and her right hand off too.



Attached the right arm and fixed the left elbow.

 

And here is some more clean up :D

 

 

Next step is painting (hopefully :D)

3 comments:

Ведьма said...

What an interesting project! I love when a lot of modifications. And what you plan to make stockings?

Annya's Workshop said...

Sorry for such a late reply Ведьма
It is a very interesting project. The client is very into Super hero girls :D I have some other cool projects coming from him soon.

For the stockings I used some nylon stocking material. It was my first time doing this, but turned out pretty well (at least in my opinion :D )

ComicArt said...

Credit to the late, great Al Rio for the Black Canary image.
He was an amazing artist that will be missed.
Please see: http://alrioart.com/