Saturday, January 9, 2010

Workbench - Nanoha

Hi guys, I am back :D
I know that I didn't update my blog for a while, but I do have some good reasons. For a while I was a little sick (plus some food poisoning right before Christmas), and of course my workroom (its in the basement) is very very cold. I had to brave the cold to accomplish all this new updates :D
I know, I know, I am a very brave person :P

Anyway, here is some update on Nanoha.
I finally started to paint this little cutie.
Since Nanoha doesn't have too many options for colors, but she did needed something extra, I picked some pearl paint for her.

I have a background in watercolor painting, so I usually always apply light colors first, followed by the darker ones. In this kit, I had to change my rules a little. I figured that its much easier for me to mask tiny blue line, then the whole while skirt. So for now I am painting all blue parts :D

With some skin tone, since I don't have to mask it :D


Now I just have to wait overnight before I can mask any of this blue.


Got some nails done too :D
Wait for more updates of me braving the cold :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is jusat TOO AWESOME :D :D Oh boy I can't wait > <