Sunday, July 9, 2017


I purchased this kit just so I can enter it into Naked Resin Attack at the Wonderfest.  I didn't think I will finish her up before the show, but miracles do happen :-)
The clean up was done over couple of months, but the painting and base was done over 2 days.

 Got some wip here.  I decided to glue all the parts before painting it. 
The surface of the kit was very challenging.  Just take a close up at the pictures >_<

 The final pictures :-)
It was interesting trying to find the "right"angle to photograph this lady.

 I didn't win with this lady, but had lots of fun participating. 

No comments: