Sunday, June 28, 2009

Workbench - Takeo

I've been working on the little Takeo kit. She is almost done.
Today I finished her eyes. I had to reproduce the original eyes that I did on my Takeo. I think it came out pretty good :D

I have to say that I like this new Takeo better then my original one :D I just hope the client likes her as much as I do.
Also I finished up her base. Yesterday I added the clear "water" to the base. It was curing overnight. Since Takeo's swimsuit is purple, I painted the bottom of the base with the same purple too.


Just a few minor things to finish up and she is done.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...