Thursday, August 13, 2009

Workbench - Human mage

After my little accident with superglue (by the way, thank you Ila for recommending the acetone to remove it from my fingers), this is what I had to deal with :D

I had to totally remove all the paint from this part (at least it was just one) and start it from beginning.
Also I discovered that the pegs that this kit had (this is a converted PVC kit) do not really work to hold the skirt up, so I had to improvise.
I added some strong magnets to the side skirt and had to readjust some other parts. So in the long run, this superglue accident was helpful


Right now the parts a repainted and waiting for the final touch ups. Hopefully it will be done very soon. It took me longer then I expected to complete this kit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...