Monday, March 8, 2010

Workbench - Nanoha

I know that I didn't update progress on Nanoha for a while, but I run into a very annouing problem >.<
The name of the problem is "The (stupid) base" :D

I used the decal paper on the base and everything was looking nice, until I sealed it with Future. After Future, I got a very uneven surface with glares. I tried to even out the top coat, but only managed to sand off the decal :(

After unsuccessful repairs, I started from the beginning. Only this time I am just using plain white printed copy of the circle. Right now its drying.
Hopefully I can take the pictures of complete kit very soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...