Monday, March 8, 2010

Workbench - Rei

I didn't take too many in-progress pictures of Rei. I got kind of carried away with her progress :D

Body is all done. The white was airbrushed, but all the rest was hand painted. I was feeling a little lazy to mask all this stuff


This is the strips of .... something (have no idea what to call them :D). They came separate from the main body and in a clear resin. I like the holes inside, it makes it more interesting.


Glued the strips. Had to use some hair dryer to make them fit properly.


Here is a quick preview of her body. She is almost completely done, I just need to adjust few small things.

1 comment:

Woo said...

Looking great! I can't wait to see the finished gallery.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...