Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Workbench - Kara

Got some work done on Kara. It is not much progress, but as I said in the previous post, I did work on my contest entry :D

Drilled a little trench around her underwear, so the leg fits better (after I apply putty).


Also fixed the big issues with her sides. All the red stuff is the Bondo Glazing Putty.




And assembled the hair. There is way too many pieces for her head :D
Most of the times I like to keep the pieces separate, but in this instance the hair will case me less problem if they are together :D


This is before I cleaned up the glue and other trouble parts.

I did prime some of the parts already, but don't have any photos as of yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...