This is Nanako Yamamoto ( http://www.e2046.com/product.php?products_id=12074 ) and I've been mentioning her in the last couple of posts.
When I painted her eyes, I actually had my camera handy, so I decided to take the progress pics on it.
1. Painted the white inside the eyes
2. Outlined the eye lashes
3. Painted the main color of the eyes (I used metallic color this time for extra sparkle)
4.Outlined the blue with black (the black outline doesn't have to come out perfect the first time, you can always adjust it with more of the blue)
5. Added the shadow part of the eye (black)
6. Added a lighter blue ring around the iris
7. Added even more lighter blue (a very very thin line) very close to the iris
8. Added the white dots (the proof of life sparkles :D )
9. The last step is to seal this all with Glossy Finish (some people use Future) to even out the surface from all the bumps and give it an extra sparkle.
And also I just finished Nanako's base. I am very proud of how it turned out :D