Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Airbrush

I know that I've been gone for a while, but I do have a really good excuse :P
My airbrush had some problems. I guess it got cloged somewhere inside (air flow was restricted) and it is usually not a problem, since I just put the airbrush into my ultrasonic cleaner, but.... My ultrasonic cleaner got busted (^_^;)
Got myself a new cleaner ($40), it fixed the problem with airbrush flow, but.....
While all this stuff happened, I broke a rubber ring that goes into the airbrush. Now I need a replacement parts O_o
So I said "Hell with this" and got myself a new airbrush :D


I took some adjustment to use it (paint had to be less water down), but otherwise its great.
Now back to painting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...