Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1/3 Kanu repainted

This was a very intersting project. One of my costumers asked me to repaint this already painted Kanu.
I had to remove her skirt, which was glued onto her body. Of course I broke the skirt parts into pieces and had to repair it.

I had to add shadows to her white jacket. After that I applied the irridesent blue top color on the jacket. It is kind of hard to see it on the picture, but when you twist the jacket, it sparkles purple.


I had to totaly repaint the skin tone. I needed darker, more tanned skin shade. I think it came out pretty well.


The skirt was painted in orangy red color that didn't go well with her new skin tone. I used a darker shade of red with heavy purple shadows.


This is my results after many hours of work.




No comments: