Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rider v2

One of my next projects is going to be this Rider from Fate/Stay Night. I just finished the same kit not too long ago, but this one is going to be even more modified then the other one.
She is going to have removable skirt and top, and her colors are going to be all different from original. Very exciting project. So lets start.


First I had to start with the body. I cut out the flesh part on the legs, separating the boot part from leg. The thighs will be joint with the main body piece, plus it will make my painting skin and boots much easier.
Next I attached the thighs and started to re sculpt the left body of her stomach.
Here is the picture of how her body looked before (the picture is from my other Rider project, I got too involved into the sculpting part that I forgot to take any progress pictures)

This is how the body looked after first sculpting session. Not everything is correct here yet, but it started to take a shape. A very nice shape too :D


After few hours of sculpting, waiting, sanding, adding some more putty.... Here is completed body. I have to say that I am very proud of myself.


Next step is to create her a nice outfit. I put some tape around her hips and her breast area, so the putty doesn't sink in the crevices. Right now I just have the basic shape of it and its going to be modified more later on after its all dry.



This is all of the progress I have on this project. I have lots more coming up soon.

No comments: