Friday, October 1, 2010

Workbench - Minettev

Progress on Minettev.
I had some free time, so I painted most of the kit :D

Pearl white first.

Some purple shadows next (mostly pastels).  
I know that it looks a little bit too purple in some areas, but I did it on purpose.  Ones I paint the  orange, it will even out.

 Next it was followed with lots of masking :D
My least favorite part of the painting process.

 Orange time :D

 And this is how she looks right now on my table.  All of the brown lines were painted by hand.  I am happy to have a steady hands :D
The base is just a place holder, I will add some better one later.

2 comments:

Hyony said...

Nice colours and the shadings are just wow *-*

Annya's Workshop said...

Thank you Hyony. I am very happy with orange color too. I don't use it that often, so it was very fun to experiment with :D