Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Unexpected purchase :D

Last couple of days were very hectic for me.  Too many things to do and not enough time (or sleep :D).  So when I went to Walgreen's to pick up some medication I was very surprised to find this little cuties (the last possible place for kits )
This is just a Paint it yourself kit from Disney collection, but they look so adorable that I just couldn't pass them, plus they were only $13.98 for all three boxes.

Its not resin and not even cold cast or ceramic.  Its very very light and breaks very easy.  But they have a very good amount of details on them.  I have to think of something to make them more durable, hopefully primer and sealing will help with this. 
Now I just have to find some time to work on them.


P.S.  I wish they have Lilo and Stitch too

3 comments:

Hyony said...

Now those are really nice finds, love the tinkerbell and the other fairy *-*

Annya's Workshop said...

I love Tinkerbell's friend the best :D
I still wish they made Lilo and Stitch characters, but I guess I can't have everything :P

Otohime said...

WoW it's amazing. We don't have this here! Where did you find them?