Friday, September 9, 2011

Ignis finished

I know, I know,  its been a very long time since my last update.  It seems like the time is just flying for me lately.  Still I did get some stuff finished (even if I didn't update the blog about it).

My big girl Ignis is all done. 
I had the hardest time taking photos of her.  My photo studio is not equipped for such a big/tall kits.  Had to take this girl outside.

Hope you like her :D


 
 

I decided to take some pictures inside the house as well, since its very hard to see her eyes on the outside photos.  She turned out pretty cool :D


1 comment:

emencyblazer said...

Ah, nothing like Monsieur BOME and his crazy huge sculpts. Compared to some other Ignis figures out there I found BOME's to be a bit bland, but thanks to her size she's still very commanding.

Excellent work as always. I'm sure the butterfly designs were interesting to deal with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...