Friday, September 9, 2011

Minnesota State Fair


I am lucky enough to live in Minnesota, which have an amazing State Fair every year (I am ignoring the lots of mosquitoes,  harsh winters or occasional tornadoes).  This year I decided to take some pictures of the foods we had at the fair.

Some of the food is expected in any fair, like corn dogs, cotton candy, cheese curds or french fries.  But how about deep fried candy on the stick or pig lickers (which is sliced bacon, dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt)? 
Anyway, I didn't get to try everything that I wanted at the fair, but we did try some stuff.

Cheese curds

Minnesota roasted corn

A picture of me, my sisters friend and my sister (left to right)
 

 And we were lucky enough to get out pictures taken with Ian the Weather Man from Chanel 9 Fox News.  We love you Ian :D

We had lots of fun, very full stomachs and very empty wallets :D
Until the next year, Fair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I was here! .... hmmmmmmmmm hungry .... hmmmm cheeeeeeeese curd ..... hmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmmm