This is a Thai kit that I got long long long time ago. One of the first kits that I got of the eBay, right after I started doing kits in 2004. I actually painted it too, but it was very ruff job, since I didn't really knew what to do. No primer, no prep work, just paint straight out of paint jar without any shading.
Too bad I don't have any photos of the previous paint job.
Anyway, I striped all the paint and when I had time worked on it a little bit at the time.
The joint parts were very bad. I had to re sculpt the arm joints (the most work), legs, hair and pretty much everything else.
The skirt was very thin and half cracked. After I was done with bondo, the skirt looked half painted red :D
I had to re sculpt lots of chipped tips, plus I added some extra strands of hair (made from Mountain Dew can :D )
The parts that I found in my box were all brittle and would snap with little pressure. Plus I really decided to upgrade her stuff.
I wanted to use this red stone for the top, but I had to adjust the setting first.