Sunday, June 13, 2010

Workbench - Euphemia

I had some time to fix some of the fitting problems on Euphi.
For most parts, the cast is very nice and clean, but I still have few problem areas.

The chest/head piece actually fits in perfectly, but the first skirt needs some putty.


Still need to clean up all the putty mess, but at least its all harden and ready for sanding.
Another fixer upper is her hair. I had two small strands of the hair that needed to be attached first. I have to say that I pocked my fingers with the end of the hair numerous times O_0 Its kind of painful.

One hand was fitted perfectly, but the other one needed some work too.

Most of the putty is just been applied, so it looks a little ruff. I will need to clean this up and then its primer time :D

4 comments:

Hyony said...

The Live Traffic Feeds does exactly know where I live, creepy O_O Funny how Rheinland-Pfalz is called in englissh xD

~~Robertas underwear is indeed cool and the Euphemia so huge, I really look forward her :D

btw. would you like to affiliate with me? xD http://skyforest.net/

Annya's Workshop said...

Hey Hyony, I just added you to my links :D

Hyony said...

Thanks, added you back :D

WhiteRabbit said...

She is so big! I am looking forward to seeing you paint that dress! She will be so pretty :)