Saturday, June 26, 2010

Workshop - Roberta

Its been very busy week for me >.<
I've been working some evening shifts (again), and because of that I didn't have too much time to work on my kits. Plus I run out of primer ( O.o ), which is no wonder considering how much I had to re sand and prime all the Elphi's skirt pieces. Now I just have to find some time to go and pick up some more after work. On the good note, Michael's finally restock its supplies of Dull Coat (plus I had a coupon for 20% off on whole purchase), so I am set for a while now :D

While I didn't have too much time to finish much, I did finished up Roberta's stockings.
Since she already have lots of solid whites on her (apron and underskirt), I decided to give her a slightly transparent stockings (and gloves). I think it turned out pretty well.





I will take some more pictures on my day off :D
On the side note, I did clean up lots of ruffles on Elphi. It just I don't think it would be that much fun to post almost the same pictures over and over :D Hopefully she will be ready for painting soon.

2 comments:

WhiteRabbit said...

The stockings are so sheer and pretty! lovely work!

Ilaria said...

Just like the real thing! (O_o)