I got to work on my Mikuru today for a few hours. She is coming along very fast now. The only thing I have to remember is not to rush it. I make way too many mistakes when I rush things. I keep telling myself: "patience is a vertue, patience is a vertue, don't touch the body, let the glue dry, patience is a vertue".
For such a easy kit (only about 10 parts) she is acually very complicated. I am trying to make her frog suit removable, so the alignment of the parts have to be pretty much perfect. I had to redo the legs few times, because they would not fit properly into the suit. I think I fixed most of the fitting problems for now and I only have few minor detailes to fix.
I had lots of fun painting the frog suit. It is not suppose to be real frog, so I got to use some of my brightest green colors. The shadows on the frog a little bit over done, but that what I was trying to achive. I really like it.
So for tonight, poor Mikuru is standing without the head on my table and waiting for me to finally finish her up. Sorry Mikuru, not for another 2-3 days at least. I am going to be very busy with other stuff.