Monday, December 26, 2011

Mana from Muv-Luv finished

The finished photos of Mana.




Workbench - Mana from Muv-Luv

I am trying to update my blog with all of the work I've done this year.  For some weird reason, this girl didn't get any topics at all on my blog    >_<
Sorry Mana

Here is some WIP photos:

Some parts of the kit.  I painted it once, but didn't liked how it looked, so I had to strip everything off and start all over. This is the picture of the body after the striping  :D

I am very happy how her eyes and hair turned out.

The body suit involved lots and lots of masking :D

 Now the base was a challenge to build. 
I used thick foam board to cut the pieces for the base and glued them all together.  After that I had to do lots of sanding and puttying.   The final result was worth all that work :D


Merry Christmas


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Workbench - Ivy and Rachel

I don't know if you guys still remember, but I was working on this two battle divas - Ivy and Rachel, and I actually got some updates on them :D

Finished the base for girls.

Painted their eyes and positioned them on the base.

A better close up of Ivy's eye(s).  

I still have some small adjustments to make, but the most of the project is getting closer to completion. 

New base for PVC

I was asked to repair a base for PVC (the pegs were broken) and create a new base for the same figure as well. 
Since remodeling on my workroom, I had some plaster stuff left over.  So I decided to try it for this new base.  The results were more then satisfactory :D

Workbench - Lady Death

Some update on Lady Death.
This is just a test photos for the colors.  After I took this photos, I had to change her hair color (a little bit lighter) and the inside of her cape ( a little bit darker).  The only thing left for me to do at this moment is to finish her eyes and she is ready to take a flight to her new home :D

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Workbench - Lady Death

I was asked to repaint pre-painted figure of Lady Death. 
Since I get to skip most of the cleaning process and just paint, I was very happy to take on this project  \(^o^)/

The before pictures with original colors


I made a small boo-boo.  I had to remove the cape and it didn't want to come out.  Its a wonder what you can do if really pull  (*^.^*)
It is fixed now, so no worries.

 The Lady is primed and ready for her make-up.

Some skin and hair.

I had to hand paint her clothing since there was no way I was going to mask all this nightmare.

I have to tweak some of the colors for her (hair) and finish painting her stockings.  More progress pictures are coming very soon.