Sunday, February 27, 2011

Workbench - Bayonetta

My last update on Bayonetta.  Next will be  the complete figure pictures :D

Painted and added decals to B's ribbons.
Its was very painful to apply all those decals.  Since the ribbons are not just straight, I had to apply small piece at the time.  Took me a while to do it.

Also had to repaint the chains that came with this kit.  They were different tint of gold and didn't match the outfit chains.

The guns are all done, with gems and charms.

 Base was a long work in progress for me.  Not because its so complicated, just that I needed to implement the logo and  had to think about the colors.   Ended up using the metallic gray/silver that I used on inside of Bayonetta's suit and black.  Looks pretty cool in person :D

The chains with ??? hair charms??  (not sure on what to call them :D )

For a while, I couldn't figure out on how to attach the hair charms, but at the end I decided to use magnets.  It works very well now, since the parts are already metal.

This is all of the update I have for today.  Now I just need to take the complete pictures of this lady.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sheryl Nome - finished

Another kit that leaves my table is Sheryl. 
She was a pleasure to work with, since the kit didn't need much prep work :D

I hope you like her

The base is just a temporary thing.  The client have something more elaborate build already :D

Workbench - Bayonetta

I did not forget about this "little" lady.
Finished up her face and make-up.

And spend uncounted hours on her FOUR weapons.  
All of the black and gold lines are hand painted, which required some patience.
I really like the final result, I just wish not to see it again for at least a year :D

I still need to put the gems in the weapons and attach the charms.
The only other things I have to finish on her is ribbons and her base.

Storm Rider guy - finished

I know that I haven't been updating my blog as often as I used to, but my work is keeping me away (weird, all over schedule).  Every second I get, I spend on working on my kits.  The updating the blog is a little bit behind.

Anyway, I finished my Storm Rider guy (the big one :D ).  It was a challenge to pin him, since the parts are so  heavy and the cape kept over balancing the whole kit   >.<
I was very happy when he was stable (without gluing the cape in) and all painted.  Of course after that I had to photograph him and that's another challenge :D

I hope you like him.

This is one of my favorite pics of him.  Love the moodiness of him :D

Just in case if anybody wonders, I did not glue the cape or his head in.  I already had to find a very very very big box to fit him in :D
This guy really demands some attention when he is in the room. 

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Purple Miku update

The new owner of Miku send me this photo.
Just wanted to share this with you guys :D