Friday, February 18, 2011

Storm Rider guy - finished

I know that I haven't been updating my blog as often as I used to, but my work is keeping me away (weird, all over schedule).  Every second I get, I spend on working on my kits.  The updating the blog is a little bit behind.

Anyway, I finished my Storm Rider guy (the big one :D ).  It was a challenge to pin him, since the parts are so  heavy and the cape kept over balancing the whole kit   >.<
I was very happy when he was stable (without gluing the cape in) and all painted.  Of course after that I had to photograph him and that's another challenge :D

I hope you like him.






This is one of my favorite pics of him.  Love the moodiness of him :D

Just in case if anybody wonders, I did not glue the cape or his head in.  I already had to find a very very very big box to fit him in :D
This guy really demands some attention when he is in the room. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annya,

Where can I get this Storm Rider statue? what is it call in English?

Cheers

AsianMonkey