Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shii part 2

I've been working on Shii for last few days and I can finally see the light at the end of this tunnel. :)
I finally repainted her thighs (the area before her underwear and stockings). I had some issues with it. When I glued the parts together, I had a slight gap that was just bugging me, so I had to fix it. I masked the stockings and panties, puttied the gap and painted. The only problem was that when I took the masking tape off, I discovered that the skin I painted was way too pink. So I had to repeat all of the steps and do it again. At least now I am happy about the results.

Also I have been working on her head. I connected her bangs with her head and puttied the gap between them.
Still working on touch ups on her hair, but so far I like it.
There is not that much left on this girl to do. I have only her sword and some more touch ups. So for now I have her body standing on the shelf and cheering me to finish her up.

No comments: