Monday, March 31, 2008

Kanu WIP

Today I finally started to paint Kanu.

Usually I paint skin color first, but this girl have way too much white and I prefer to paint white first. So I painted her shirts and socks white with blue tint to it and applied shadows with pastel. Pastels gives you a better control on how much you cover and its very helpful with a small kits.

Also I painted the hair. I applied the purple color as a base. Added black shadows and light purple highlights. After that I sprayed all of the hair surface with transparent blue to give the hair a nice glow.


While I was waiting for the hair parts to dry, I painted Kanu's weapon. Now I just have to paint the dragons head gold.

Few more days and Kanu will be done.

2 comments:

Ilaria said...

Shading on the white is superb as usual... and the hair... I'm in love!

Annya's Workshop said...

Thank you Ilaria