Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's up

I feel so ashamed, I did not updated this blog for way too long. But it doesn't mean I didn't do anything
I am working on two ninja girls commissions, which are almost done. I had to take a forced break from finishing them up because my air compressor died on me and it happen right when the kits from Winter Festival started to show up for pre-order on E. Maybe its a universe is telling me to slow down and actually paint what I have.... or maybe not :D


See, I told you I am almost done.


On the side note. It totally didn't help my time management the purchase of Persona 3 game. So many hours waisted on the game... But its so much fun.


2 comments:

Colour Wheelz said...

Hi, I'm first time visiting your blog. And I'm a newbie to garage kit. Nice to meet you.

I'm just curious, how do you do commissions? And who are the customers?

Annya's Workshop said...

Hi prateturtle, thank you for stoping by and welcome to garage kit hobby.
About the commissions. The customers are the people who would like to have a kit of their favorite character, but can't paint it themselves or just don't have time for it. they contact me or any other people who do commissions and ask them to paint a kit. If you are intersted in talking about this more, send me an email to the adress provided on the top of my page.
Thanks again for visiting.