Friday, September 19, 2008

Caster in progress

One of my other projects on the table is Caster from Fate/Stay Night. She is almost done.

Her cloak is very complicated. It came in in four parts that took lots of pins to connect. All of the black lines on the photos are pins.




This is a commission kit, and my client decided to go with a blue theme on Caster. I am done with painting her cloak. For her cloak, I used Model Master lacquer paint. All of the colors are flat, so the cloak looks and feels like velvet. I would love to have one for real too :D



Her dress thingy was all in separate parts too. This kit have way too many pins inside, maybe if I wait a little bit more it will be worth something because of all the copper inside :D


I had a chance to paint her skin color (together with Misato's legs). Now I have to wait a little bit before I can mask all that skin and paint the rest of her dress. This gives me a chance on updating my blog.



No comments: