Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Workbench - Miku

 Another new project on my bench is this little cutey Miku.  And I do mean little :D  , since she is smaller 1/8 scale size.  Her head is the size of my thumb.
Originally she have green hair and base, but I was asked to modify it to purple.
 This kit have lots of clear parts, which will be lots of fun to paint.  The only problem is that most of the clear parts have pretty bad (but not horrible) seam lines.  Good thing is that I know how to fix it :D
 

I actually started to paint her already, but the only pics of progress I have is of her skin.
I promise to update soon.

2 comments:

ogami said...

OMG, another that I have "in stock" !
The violet color scheme will be definitely great ! I can't wait to see the result ! :D

Cyrille / ogami

Annya's Workshop said...

I always very happy when I get to change original colors :D
And this is a double treat, since I get to play with clear parts too.