Sunday, May 29, 2011

Workbench - Rei with motocycle

OK, this is the first time I ever worked on the motocycle and let me tell you, its hard.

The new kit on my table is Rei from Evangelion on the bike.  The kit is tiny (1/12 scale I think), but it doesn't deminish the amount of parts.
 Look at this following up picture.  No really, look at it.  It took me three hours to put that together  (^_^;)
And that is not the worst part, oh no.  The worst part was that after I put it together, I had to take it appart for painting.



Now, here is the easy part :D  The body (at least I know how it looks)

 Some parts on the sticks anyone?

 

 Rei is all done and ready to ride :D
Now if only the bike was this easy.  Oh well, at least it's a good practice for my Rider kit.



Almost forgot, here is half assambled frame for the bike.  I have to admit, I am very proud of this ;D


No comments: