Monday, May 14, 2012

Workbench - Darry

After finishing Oracle, I am off to some new projects :D

This little girl is Darry from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

 The cast wasn't too bad, just some seam lines and minor fit problems

 
 

I don't have too many pictures of the following up progress, but I painted white of her suit, shaded with some dove grey, masked it and painted red.

 
 

 Painted her hair with nice pastel pink :D


 

The girl is pretty much done, I just need to paint the buckles on her belt :D
Here is a small preview


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always following you and always learning from you! Bye Annya! And good work! :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as usual. I'm curious tho, in the last picture, what are those three figures on the pedestal? They all seem to be in different poses or are they all the same figure that you're working on for a client?

Annya's Workshop said...

Thank you guys :D

The three girls in the background are different characters made from the same prepainted statue. I will post some WIP's later.