Monday, October 27, 2014

Workbench -- Tiger Lady

I got a very cool commission on my table.  This is an original kit of Tiger Lady (I don't really know her name, sorry). 
Part breakdown with instructions


 As you can see, there is tons of parts >_<
There was two sets of "feathers"included.  One transparent and one not.



  This is the only "clean-up"pictures I took.  Cleaning the holes in the chairs :D

 

 The quality of the resin was very very good and it didn't take me too long to clean it up and start painting. 

 The small fringes from her shoulder dress.  I lot of them >_<


 A small test fit :D


And the most intimidating part of this kit - peacock feather jewelry


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annya ^_^ This character is Shushou ,also called Kyouou ,from the light novel and anime series the Twelve Kingdoms. She is the 12 year old queen of the Kingdom of Kyou.
If you have the time you should consider to watch the anime, I think the story is really great! This kit is based off of the 1996 white heart edition cover of the novel she was the main character in.

Great work so far! I hate kits with too many parts...