Friday, July 9, 2010

Renoa and Siren - finished photos

I did download all the photos of Renoa and Siren to my photobucket account ( http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh107/zasranka1/Renoa%20and%20Siren/), but still decided to share few of my pictures :D

This is a photo test I did outside. I was trying to capture all the colors in direct sun light, but more then half of the times, it would just wash out all the color. I had to take photos at the more controlled environment.
Still here is some of the good shots :D





The rest of the pictures are just a close ups.









5 comments:

Ilaria said...

I don't think we will ever see another version of this kit this exquisitely painted. It's a color fest and I had no idea it was a Thai recast!

Hyony said...

A truly piece of art.
Doesn't e20 do now a Gathering of your version? I doubt they make it half as good as yours xD

Hyony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annya's Workshop said...

Ila, I was so in love with this kit that the second I found it on hobbywarrior, I didn't really care if it was Thai or not. I just grabed it :D

Hyony, I actually would love to see E try to paint this kit my way :D I don't think they will, since it does involves lots of work.

WhiteRabbit said...

This is freakin amazing Annya! I really don't even have words to express how amazing the colors are...