Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Workbench - Roberta

I've been very quit lately with no updates, but it doesn't mean I didn't accomplish anything :P
So I am going to add lots of different posts today. I hope you guys don't mind.

Anyway, I painted Roberta's eyes and hair. Glasses came in with the kit.

Started to paint her suitcase.
First applied some silver and followed up with some Gold (looks a little green :D).



Here is the decals I printed. Thank you for the people who helped me to get the pictures for them :D

Of course I had to mess something up with this suitcase. After I applied the decals and sprayed it with Future Floor finish, I let it sit for at least 24 hours. After that I masked the belts on the suitcase and painted it. BUT.. after I took the masking tape off, I took some of the suitcase color off. So now I have to repaint the whole thing again (^_^;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work!

I am thinking about painting one of these kits myself (especially after being inspired by these posts). Would you happen to have tips on where I may find the images that you used for the decals? I looked for them everywhere, but with no success...

Thank you for your time!